Sonntag, 7. August 2011

Pink Panther

Jumpsuit: Primark and me
bag: Armani Vintage

necklace: Primark
shoes: H&M


Hey <3

I have to tell you something:  I'm sooooo in love with my rose sewing machine. I love it to sew new clothes or other things. Last week I sewed a great High Waist skirt.
Also my daily look is selfmade - at least the jumpsuit is half selfmade. Backwards it was an anklelength dress which I made to this jumpsuit. I hope you like it. <3
Soon it finally arrives: the holidays in Stockholm. Stockholm is one of the best fashion- and shopping cities of the world - my opinion. There are a lot of great vintage shops, but also many cool designers. I can't anticipate it and I'll spend a lot of money. I save money since november last year :) And of course I'll report about Stockholm after my 2-weeks-lasting journey.

Love you, guys :)
Mela

3 Kommentare:

  1. wow mela!! hastch wirklich supergeil genaeht, ich mein ich weiss ja wie des kleid vorher aussah!! WOW!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey liebste♥
    ehm wann treffen wir uns zum naehen?!!! denn ich habe grad extrem lust muss es jedoch erst lernen:D
    ich bring dann gaaaaanz viele stoffe und andere utensilien meiner oma mit, kay?!
    aber meld dich mal♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. gefällt :) genau wie dein ganzer Blog, echt schön <3

    AntwortenLöschen