Sonntag, 24. April 2011

Shopping-Haul

necklace: Tally Weijl (got 20% off, cause of my GLAMOUR-Shoppingcard)

shades: Tally Weijl (of course also 20% off =)

shirt: Grain de Malice (my mum brought it along)

dress: Zara

skirt: American Apperal (check also my last post in which I wear this great skirt)


Hi ♥♥♥

 Jetzt ist er endlich auch mal online: mein Haul-Post über meine Shoppingausbeute vom Samstag vor einer Woche...! Ich finde ich habe richtig coole Sachen gefunden. Das T-Shirt hat mir meine Mutter am gleichen Tag aus Baden-Baden mitgebracht. Sie bringt mir eigentlich nicht so oft was mit, aber weil meine Schwester mit ihr dort war und etwas bekommen hat, habe ich halt auch was gekriegt =)
 Heute ist Ostern...Yeah! Habt ihr viele Eier gefunden? Oder etwas anderes? Ich hab ne Tasche im Schuppen entdeckt und heut gleich mal ausprobiert...=)

Bis bald, Mela ♥

Hey, my English friends =)))

Now I posted it: my stuff I got last week at shopping with my friend. I like it so much and I´m still happy about the clothes!!! My mum brought me the shirt along on the same day... I think it's very cute. How do you like my new stuff? You have to be true =)
Today it's easter...yeah! =) Did you find some eggs? Or maybe something else? I discovered a really cool bag in our garden. 

Love, Mela

1 Kommentar: